Bruiser doing ordinary things with her giant hands gives me life.
The scenario probably went something like this:
Natasi: “I found someone who may know about traveling between worlds. If we can intimidate him, he should tell us what he knows. So just be terrifying. You’re good at that.”
Bruiser: “Pfff, piece of cake.”
I feel so sorry for everyone they meet ever. And yet the same time, I treasure everything because it’s always hilarious. What makes it even better is that Natasi’s true form is plenty scary but you know. Injuries. And they find using Bruiser to be funnier anyway (partially because giant hands. Giant hands are great for intimidation.)
Underland AU where everything is basically the same, but the Underlanders actually explain things to Gregor instead of waiting until the absolute last moment to inform him of anything so we actually know things about the Underland
if you tell someone ‘no’ and they respond with “FINE……….” or “guess ill be all alone….” or “its okay im used to having my hopes crushed…….” or any of that guilt-inducing passive aggressive fuckery, cut them straight out of your life because you never deserve to feel bad for setting boundaries or speaking your mind.
- The Book of Life was made by a mexican person, stop with the “this is racist” “not latino enough” “too 'spanish'"commentaries.
- This movie is NOT offensive for us in any way.
- We actually fucking love the art, it’s freaking gorgeous
- This movie it’s released in Halloween but it doesn’t mean they’re mistaking it with Día de Muertos.
- Almost every mexican has a relative called “Maria” because it’s very common here. If they wanted to name the girl as Maria they have all the right to do it.
- If you want to cosplay as “La Muerte”, you can do it, just have in mind that you’re agreeing with respecting this holiday and our culture as it is. YOU CAN, JUST GIVE IT THE RESPECT IT DESERVES. IT’S NOT LIKE HALLOWEEN, WE ACTUALLY RESPECT VERY MUCH OUR TRADITIONS.
- This movie is a way to show the rest of the world our culture and we’re not getting offended about everything.
-With love, a mexican who’s very excited for the movie.
OK I more or less got the rest of my work planned out but I gotta attend a meeting soon and later I’m going to be irresponsible and attend anime club because one of the shows we’re watching is Madoka.
I’m an adult.
follower count dropping after i make a social justice post